Careers with 4-H
Apply for an opportunity to join our team!
4-H is a nationwide, family-oriented, community-based, positive youth organization dedicated to the positive development of young Canadians, encouraging them to become responsible members of society. 4-H NS promotes leadership, encourages the care and responsibility of our resources, and builds positive life-skills to secure a sustainable future for Nova Scotia. 4-H Nova Scotia supports a variety of events and programs aimed at contributing to positive youth development.
Are you passionate about positive youth development and looking to join a fun, dynamic team that share the same interests? If so, check out our job board below and let us know which appeals to you by applying now! See details on how to apply within each job posting.
- There are currently no permanent positions available at this time.
- Camp Rankin – St. Peter’s, Cape Breton (accommodations available)
- Camp Director (1)
- Leadership & Wellness Director (1)
- Camp Cook (1)
- Assistant Cook (1)
- Camp Counselor (10)
Summer Student Positions
- Summer Assistant, Regional – Semi-Remote, across Nova Scotia (10)
- Summer Assistant, Office – Truro, NS (3)