We currently have one position to fill with 4-H Nova Scotia!
CONTRACT – FACILITIES MANAGER – 4-H NS PROVINCIAL SHOW
Contract – March to October – Lawrencetown, NS (Annapolis Valley)
The successful candidate will:
- Manage the facilities of the 4-H Nova Scotia Provincial Show and all duties associated with it to ensure a successful show.
- Attend Provincial Show committee meetings.
- Be on site for the 3 day show (Sept 29,30 and Oct 1)
- Responsible for all duties related to facilities management prior to, during, and following the event as set out by the Provincial Show Committee.
- Take in, organize and source requirements.
This position will require computer, organizational and communication skills. Must be able to work independently and with others. An understanding of the 4-H program and/or Provincial Show would be considered an asset.
The successful candidate would be required to be a team player in a very busy environment.
Please forward your cover letter (referencing the position) and resume to email@example.com.
4-H Nova Scotia
60 Research Drive
Bible Hill, NS B6L 2R2