4-H Nova Scotia is thrilled to be celebrating 100 years in 2022.
Join us for an evening of events and dinner in celebration of 4-H Nova Scotia’s 100th Anniversary on Saturday, 22 October 2022! All are welcome!
Attendees will enjoy a delicious ham dinner, a slide show of historical photos and videos, connecting with 4-H’er past, present, and future, and an evening of celebration! Our keynote speaker will be former 4-H’er Neville MacKay, owner of My Mother’s Bloomers in Halifax.
There will be five dinners hosted in each region of the province:
- Eastern Region: Heatherton Community Centre in Antigonish
- Central Region: Royal Canadian Legion in Truro
- South West Region: Milton Community Centre in Milton
- Cape Breton Region: Emera Centre Northside in North Sydney
- Valley Region: Kings Mutual Centre in Berwick
We look forward to welcoming members, leaders, families, alumni, and friends of 4-H Nova Scotia to celebrate this milestone!