This competition is open to all Junior and Senior 4-H Nova Scotia members.
The top two eligible members will represent 4-H Nova Scotia at the International Judging Competition at the Canadian Western Agribition in Regina, Saskatchewan, in November 2022. The selected candidates must be 17-21 years of age by November 2022 (competition date), a current 4-H member at the time of Agribition and have not previously participated in the International Judging Competition.
The Virtual Judging Competition is open from October 3 – 10, 2022.
- Members participating will select six out of the ten available classes to judge.
- Three Life Skills and three Livestock classes
- Submit the competition entry form including placings for one Life Skills and one Livestock class.
- Submit four reasons videos (two Life Skills and two Livestock classes) to your RPC following the video specifications. If you have any problems submitting your video, please reach out to your RPC.
- Camera position for reasons: Please have camera directly in front of contestant.
- Position camera in landscape/sideways mode.
- Time allowed: no more than 2 minutes
- Video must be one continuous clip, raw and unretouched. Video may not be edited. If it is edited it will be disqualified.
- Coaching during the video is not allowed.